Tuesday, January 13, 2009

E-mail

A few hours ago, our manager sent us an e-mail regarding our students. He told us about their upcoming visit here in Cebu. We are all excited to meet them in person...

Secondly, our manager informed us that there will be no Sunday class for this week. To the fact that I want my day off to fall on that day, the news made me glad!

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. It's because during that day my three cousins who are also working here in Cebu are all free. That day we can spend our rest day together. We can do chatting about girl's stuffs and others...



1 comment:

  1. WOW! your Sunday is really great ha? Sunday is always the best day i think for all of us. It's a family day, a friendship day, and a day for each one of us to unwind from a long work week. We can always thank God when sunday comes!

    ReplyDelete